A few weeks ago we covered the 20 benefits of Gingko Biloba, as apart of our "Beneficial Herbs for Men" series, we're going to highlight on herb in our formulas and explain why it's so powerful for men. Today we cover Maca Root.
As a cousin of broccoli, cabbage, and kale, Maca is a Peruvian cruciferous plant, often known as "Peruvian Ginseng". The Incans for thousands of years, used the root of this plant (maca root) for stimulation, energy-wise and sexually speaking. Rumor has it, Incan Warriors would even take Maca Root before going to battle with rival tribes to increase their strength and endurance.
Inside every man there's a warrior, in this blog I'm going to share with you how Maca Root can help you increase your inner warrior.
Disclaimer: While I do focus on helping men achieve their peak health, I’m not a doctor or a medical expert, nor do I diagnose illness or prescribe pharmaceuticals. I’m just a brotha with an affinity for herbs and herbal medicines. What I’m about to share shouldn’t be taken as a substitute for qualified medical expertise. It’s simply my experience and views on the subject. Before you make any changes in lifestyle or diet, talk to your doctor or healthcare provider.
HOW MACA ROOT IMPROVES MALE VIRILITY
Whether you are a health freak or looking to get your health right, this herb has a wide range of possible use cases including:
Contains High Nutritional Value
- Maca is rich in calcium, potassium, iron, and iodine. It also contains copper, manganese, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B2, and vitamin B1. In addition, it has a host of different fatty and amino acids which are great for energy and heart health.
- As we get older, our libido decreases naturally. Multiple studies have shown that Maca root can improve libido and sexual performance in males AND females.
Might Help You Get It Up
- In addition to increasing libido, Maca was known to improve ED symptoms in men with mild erectile dysfunction.
Possibly Good for Bones & Teeth
- Maca could potentially help reduce bone loss and aid those with osteoarthritis in their pain and stiffness because of it's high reparagen content.
- Due to it's anti-inflammatory properties, it has been shown in some cases to be helpful in repairing your tissues!
Might Improve Your Workouts
- You likely aren't going to war, so it's not life and death, but if you take your workouts seriously, this study showed that it could have a drastic impact on your speed and endurance.
Aid with Altitude Sickness
- Given the fact that this herb grows in the high elevations of the Andes Mountains, it only makes sense that this root often times can improve altitude sickness in adults.
Helping Enlarged Prostates
- While not totally clear, studies have shown that it can reduce the size of an over enlarged prostate in male species producing excess testosterone.
For Mood, & Anxiety
- Maca contains flavonoids, which are thought to improve mood and reduce anxiety and . No wonder why the used this as an aphrodisiac!
- The primary users of Maca lived in high altitudes where the sun beamed down directly on them. Maca was aided them in protection from sun damage as it is shown in some cases to act as a sunscreen, protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
FIND MACA ROOT AT RAMIL HERBS
Find Maca Root in our best-selling 100% vegan formulas and cleanses.
- Vitality Formula (Rated 5 Stars)
WRAPPING IT UP
This herb was good enough for real warriors engaging in real warfare, it's good enough for you in your daily life. It's time for you to consider adding it to your repertoire and unleash your inner warrior!
- Bundle deals and new formulas coming - be on the lookout!!
-If you love the products, leave a review & tell a friend!!!